I WONDER WHAT GOD HAS GOT LINED UP FOR US in the future?
- Today… in the coming weeks, months, years and beyond
- What exciting opportunities might emerge for us to touch people’s lives and witness to God’s saving grace?
When your memorial service is held, lots of nice things will be said about you…
- The sort of person you were…your attitude to others…your priorities
- The things that you accomplished
- Your sense of humour and the things that made you laugh and cry
- Your specific deeds of service for Christ
- The way you faced your decline and, perhaps, final illness of old age.
AND AS THE CONGREGATION MELTS AWAY there will be some sadness, some quiet reflections about a life well lived…Meanwhile, another celebration will be taking place, far grander… as Jesus welcomes you home.
LIFE IS WORTH LIVING, not least because when we trust Jesus Christ, God’s Only Son, as our Saviour, though our bodies die, our spirits will live forever with Him in a new, glorious body.
And if that doesn’t give you an incentive to live victoriously, I don’t know what will!